We are recruiting for a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in Northamptonshire who have a newly created Tax Manager vacancy.
As a newly created role this can be scaled up or down for the right person and it will be a mixed tax role so you can build your skill set in all aspects of Personal and Corporation tax.
Leaning more to an advisory role, it will still involve a certain amount of compliance but it will also enable you to work on and lead the tax projects that they are delivering for their clients.
- Preparing and reviewing Corporation, partnership and personal tax returns
- Identifying tax planning opportunities
- Managing workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Supervising and training junior members of the team
- Build and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues within the firm
- Researching and answering technical tax queries
- Experienced Tax Supervisor or Manager
- Experience of R&D assessments
- Good knowledge of capital allowances
- Experience of High Net Worth Individuals
- Experience of Non-Domiciled clients
- Competitive salary. Salary is reviewed annually.
- Extensive internal and on-the-job training.
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
If this is of interest or you would like more information, please apply straight away or contact Ed Bozman at 360-Recruitment and we will be able to go through the role and company in more detail.