If you are looking to develop your skill set by working with larger clients, this one is for you…
We have been asked to recruit a new position for one of the largest firms of Accountants in Northamptonshire and this is a newly created role to cover accounts, audit and corporation tax.
What you will find most surprising about this firm though is the relaxed feel compared to other companies…
They take pride in training and developing the team and they make sure that everyone has a sensible workload so nobody feels overwhelmed or pressured. … There are no targets on chargeable time or budgets here.
Below is a list of things the role will cover when you are fully trained… You will find this role will make you a well-rounded Accountant.
– Compiling limited company, sole trader and partnership accounts to statutory format (Predominantly FRS 102, FRS 105)
– Management accounts
– Liaising with clients with regards to any queries which may arise, and assisting with and providing guidance where required for their accounting and taxation needs
– Managing ongoing activities and ensuring monthly and annual deadlines are met
– Carrying out statutory audits in a team for medium to large companies
– Address audit issues discovered in the audit by discussing with the client and the partner
– Being involved in audit planning meetings discussing audit issues with the manager
So, if you have experience of working in a firm of Accountants, I would be really keen to speak with you.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, please apply straight away or contact Ed Bozman at 360-Recruitment and we will be able to go through the role and company in more detail. … Even if you don’t have a CV, just get in touch and we can just have a conversation first.