We are working with a company based in Kettering who are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
This is a newly created role and you will be assisting in processing full end-to-end payrolls and working closely with the Payroll Manager.
The ideal person will already have more than two years payroll experience and ideally have used Sage Payroll covering full end-to-end payroll.
We have recruited for this company before and they are a great place to work and they offer a huge amount of flexibility with regards to working from home.
A full job specification can be provided but please see an overview below…
– A full working knowledge of SSP, SMP and ad-hoc payroll adjustments including processing Auto Enrolment schemes.
– Experience in processing multiple payrolls.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
– Ability to work to a high level of accuracy, paying close attention to detail.
– Organised and methodical in their ability to manage and prioritise workload appropriately.
– Be a team player with a sense of humour
Because most of the team is still working remotely, we can set up a phone call initially so you can get a better overview of the role and the company … More formal interviews can be arranged at a later date.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, please apply straight away or contact Ed Bozman at 360-Recruitment and we will be able to go through the role and company in more detail. … Even if you don’t have a CV, just get in touch and we can just have a conversation first.