You don’t have to be a motor sport fan to work here, but you would be in good company…
This is a newly created Financial Controller position as a number one role in Finance to oversee a small team and work directly with the Directors to shape the company moving forwards.
Although you might not have heard of the company, you will have definitely heard of their clients. Think, Porsche and Ferrari.
The day to day will involve overseeing the small team and management of the finance function. … Longer term this position will develop as the company grows and you will gain more exposure to lead the company commercially.
Below is an overview of what the position will involve…
- Ensure continual improvement of the finance function
- Day to day management of the finance department
- Overall responsibility for sales and purchase ledger
- Overall responsibility for all banking functions
- Maintain strong relations with our external auditors
- Timely production of management accounts
- Ensuring tax and VAT related matters are dealt with within deadlines
So, if you currently work as either a Finance Manager or Financial Controller and are looking to join a company where you can help shape the company and support their growth as they begin to explore other markets, we would be really keen to speak with you.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, please apply straight away or contact Hannah at 360-Recruitment and we will be able to go through the role and company in more detail. … Even if you don’t have a CV, just get in touch and we can just have a conversation first.