We have been asked to recruit a Financial Accountant role based just outside Milton Keynes.
The company operates as a Group of companies, large enough that you have heard of them but small enough that you actually have an impact on the business.
In terms of the office, this is like nothing you have worked at before … Forget business park, think more like a large Estate working out of a converted barn.
Joining a team of eight, you will be replacing an Accountant who is moving on from the team to focus more on a systems role so there will be a good handover.
The day to day you will be working alongside another Accountant and sharing the responsibility of looking after the accounts for the number of companies that form the Group.
These companies are a mixture of Industries and you will be the key point of contact where you can build your Finance Business Partnering skills.
Although being fully qualified would be ideal, technical skill set and personality is most important as they are looking for a good match for the team.
The role will include…
- Preparation and examination of financial records and accounting statements for the various businesses
- Ensure compliance with accounting, legal and tax reporting in all financial documents
- Analyse accounting practices used by businesses to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
- Help to develop efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help businesses to implement them
- Attend meetings with individual business units
- Prepare underlying financial information for the purposes of the accounts
So, if you would like to know more, we would be keen to speak with you…
If this is of interest or you would like more information, please apply straight away or contact Hannah Thompson at 360-Recruitment and we will be able to go through the role and company in more detail. … Even if you don’t have a CV, just get in touch and we can just have a conversation first.