the desire to promote the welfare of others, expressed especially by the generous donation of money to good causes
Sounds nice doesn’t it?
Generous donations put to good causes.
The company we are recruiting for manages these. … They are a large Independent Charity that works closely with donors to make sure that the money spent makes a positive impact on local needs.
They need a Finance and Operations Manager, someone who can work closely with the Chief Executive and manage the day-to-day running of the Accounts Department, overseeing the timely processing of all the financial transactions.
An ideal opportunity for an experienced Accountant / Finance Manager to work in a Senior position where you can put your experience to good use.
This will be a busy and very hands-on role, but extremely rewarding.
A more detailed version is available but please see an overview of the role below:
- Ensuring our financial systems are as efficient and effective as possible
- Oversight of financial and management reporting: monthly & quarterly
- Oversight of annual accounts preparation
- Liaison with Auditors
- Liaison with Investment Managers & Finance, Investment and Governance Committee
- Liaison with our Audit Committee
- Liaison with the Board of Trustees
- Internal Audit and financial signatory controls
- Payment sign-off
- Full participation in the Senior Management Team
- Planning, forecasting and development budgets for new and existing projects
- Oversight of property management and office functionality
- Oversight of IT and office systems
- To undertake the role of Company Secretary for the Charity
As this is a newly created position, it can be available either on a full or part-time basis. … Given the current situation everyone is working from home but going forward, there will be flexibility to work both from the office and from home.
So, if you have experience of working in an SME, a Charity or even looking to make the first move out of a firm of Accountants, we would be really keen to speak with you.
For more information, please apply straight away or contact Hannah Thompson at 360-Recruitment and we will be able to go through the role and company in more detail. … Even if you don’t have a CV, just get in touch and we can just have a conversation first.