Sunday Blues: A feeling of dread, anxiety, and sadness that comes over you on Sunday afternoon or evening…
If you suffer with this, it’s definitely time for a job change!
You’ll report into the Credit Control Manager who is a great mentor and will be able to help you develop your skill set.
There is study support available, and a clear career path set out for you, so if you are ambitious and driven, this role is for you!
In terms of the company culture, they are all about their people… They like to reward you for all your hard work and have weekly incentives with prizes such as Amazon and food vouchers.
Below is an overview of what you’ll be doing…
• Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors across our general sales ledger and insurance sales ledger
• Providing administrative support to the team
• Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers’ credit ratings
• Responding to relevant client enquiries
• Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
• Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
• Query resolution professionally and efficiently
• Keeping all filing up to date
• Highlight to the Credit Control Manager, Finance Manager and/or Group Financial Controller of any known financial risk to the business
• Ensure that all systems and procedures in place within the business comply with current legislation and Group policy
Please apply straight away or contact Hannah Thompson at 360-Recruitment… Even if you don’t have a CV, just get in touch.