Enjoy working within an SME but looking to build on your Finance Business Partnering skills?
As you can imagine, they need a ‘people person’ … Someone who likes bridging that gap between Accounts and other Departments.
This will be a very varied and pivotal position within the company and you will be working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to provide financial support.
Day to day, you’ll be assisting the Finance Director and managing a small team of four, so you’ll need to split your time, but you’ll have the autonomy to do so.
As the company is continuing to grow, they are looking to acquire new businesses, so there will be plenty of commercial projects to get involved with too.
Although being fully qualified would be ideal, as you can imagine, personality and skill set is the most important factor for this role.
The role will include…
· Provide management information and analysis
· Reconcile and raise queries for supplier invoices
· Generate Monthly reporting for sales teams KPI’s
· Oversee quarterly bonus payment process
· Provide support to the sales and commercial teams and input on sales opportunities
· Approve and review profitability of large and low margin opportunities
· Supporting the Finance Director with budgeting and forecasting
· Being able to present financial information to internal teams
· Reviewing and develop systems and processes
So, if you would like to know more, we would be keen to speak with you…
If this is of interest or you would like more information, please apply straight away or contact Hannah Thompson at 360-Recruitment and we will be able to go through the role and company in more detail. … Even if you don’t have a CV, just get in touch and we can just have a conversation first.