Are you a secret foodie?
We are looking for an awesome human being that has a passion for food and organisation! (you don’t necessarily have to be able to cook we have talented chefs for that!)
We are looking to recruit an organised passionate, well presented individual with heaps of great customer service skills to boot.
This brand-new role for a newly formed catering company called The West Mill Kitchen based in the heart of Darley Abbey Mills in Derby. The new company is joint venture between the award-winning wedding venue The West Mill, in partnership with award winning catering company Thomas The Caterer.
This will be a challenging and rewarding position as you will be responsible for all catering communication to our excited clients, managing all bookings and back office administration.
In addition a new sister venue, for parties and events called The Cotton Shed has recently been opened.
This role will be responsible for
- Hosting regular catering meetings with booked clients regarding menu notes, dietary requirements, timings etc and record this information
- Hold hand over meetings with Catering Operations team
- Keep in touch with all clients and show incredible customer service.
- Raising sales invoices
- Collate all information and present it back to Catering Operations team to work from.
- Liaison with the Events Team to discuss bookings.
- Ability to multi- task between dates and times handling many bookings at any one moment.
- Computer literate
- Great Phone manner & face to face
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Passion for food and organisation are a must
- Friendly and approachable
- Ideally come from a hospitality background