Work in Practice but looking for a role where you will have more client contact?
We are recruiting a position for a firm of Accountants in Northampton with a twist…
This is a newly created position to join a growing team where you will have your own portfolio and be the first point on contact.
The company has already got a large and existing client base but looking to build on the services they offer and are investing heavily into new systems and processes to ensure their clients get the best service.
What they need is someone who is an experienced Bookkeeper, ideally with experience of working within a firm of Accountants. … Someone with a passion for systems as much as they have about the numbers.
The salary is pretty good too with a banding of circa £27,000 to 30,000 p/a.
Below is an outline of what the role will involve…
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- VAT and VAT advice to clients
- Recording financial transactions on a day to day basis
- Reconciling balance sheet ledgers
- Posting monthly journals (payroll, accruals, prepayments, etc)
- Reviewing debtors & creditors, and investigating differences
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns through MTD
- Assisting managers with any ad hoc project work required by clients
- Producing records up to trial balance
So, if you have experience of working in a firm of Accountants, we would be really keen to speak with you.
For more information, please get in touch with Ed at 360-Recruitment. If you have an up to date CV, please apply, if not, just drop us a line and we can talk first.