How well do you know Xero?
We are recruiting a position for a firm of Accountants with a twist…
The company has already got a large and existing client base but is looking to build on the services they offer and are investing heavily to ensure their clients get the best service.
What they need is someone who knows Xero inside out, someone with a passion for systems as much as they have about the numbers.
The twist … You can work from home and with complete freedom to manage your own hours to complete them when you wish, as long as deadlines are adhered to.
The hourly rate is pretty good too with a banding of circa £13 p/h to £15 p/h.
Aside from the systems, below is an outline of what the role will involve…
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- Overseeing a team based abroad – you will be the middle person between the oversee team and UK clients, so being able to review work, then draft queries for clients is essential, then complete the bookkeeping as required
- CIS and VAT advice to clients
- Reconciling balance sheet ledgers
- Review the posting of monthly journals (payroll, accruals, prepayments, etc)
- Reviewing debtors & creditors, and investigating differences
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns through MTD
- Preparing the management accounts to present to clients
So, if you have extensive experience of working in a firm of Accountants, want to work 16 a week, then leading onto 20 hours per week. The client would consider someone currently self-employed or happy to employ, we would be really keen to speak with you.
Please include in the title ‘I am perfect for this job’ when applying.
For more information, please get in touch with Ed at 360-Recruitment. If you have an up to date CV, please apply, if not, just drop us a line and we can talk first.