Probably the most flexible position we have recruited yet…
Work from home and choose when how and when you complete your hours, this is an ideal position to work alongside other commitments or to have the ultimate work life balance.
What they need though, is someone who has worked in a firm of Accountants as a Bookkeeper for at least five years and is an expert at using Xero.
As you can imagine, the company has a slightly different set-up to many other firms and that is the same with the way they work.
For the most part, the accounts and bookkeeping is outsourced so your role is more ‘reviewing’ than ‘doing’.
Your position will be to make sure that the bookkeeping is correct and liaising directly with the outsourcing team to make changes when required. … You will also then be the first port of call for the clients, covering off any queries and leading meetings via Zoom and telephone.
There is at least 20 hours of work per week available and this can be on an employed or self-employed basis. … For those looking for full-time hours, please still apply as the role can be increased for the right person.
Overview of the role
- Review of work completed by offshore accounting team
- Purchase and sales ledger monitoring with feedback to client and partner on a regular basis
- Client email monitoring and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Completion of management accounts by agreed date
- Completion of VAT returns
- Be the main port of call for a wide portfolio of clients
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Taking on and managing new clients
- Respond to client enquiries in line with the company guarantee policy.
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty
So, if you have extensive experience of working in a firm of Accountants and want to work 20 hours per week, we would be really keen to speak with you.
For more information, please apply straight away and we’ll be in contact to go through the role and company in more detail.