We have been asked to recruit for an Accounts Assistant (Sales Ledger) for a company based in Milton Keynes.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where attention to detail is equally important as the pace you work. This is a varied role in a team environment with lots of opportunities to help grow your career.
The role will include…
· Receive, sort and log daily banking for allocated sites
· Complete daily banking posting sheets for allocated sites
· Correctly allocate payments to the relevant outstanding SL accounts
· EFT Payments, including HP Settlements, vehicle purchases, cashbacks, refunds, and goodwill payments
· Raising cheques
· Review your SL accounts, resolve queries and distribute weekly debtor reports to your allocated sites
· Reconcile cash suspense accounts
· Investigate and resolve queries
· Resolving internal queries
· Keeping all filing up to date.
· Highlight to any known financial risk to the business.
So, if you have experience of the above, we would be keen to speak with you…
If this is of interest or you would like more information, please apply straight away or contact Hannah Thompson at 360-Recruitment and we will be able to go through the role and company in more detail. … Even if you don’t have a CV, just get in touch and we can just have a conversation first.