We have been asked to recruit for an Accounts Processing Assistant for a company that is large enough that you will have heard of them but small enough that you actually have an impact on the business.
In terms of the office, this is like nothing you have worked at before … Forget business park, think more like a large Estate working out of a converted barn.
Joining a team of eight, you will be part of the accounts processing team, providing proactive assistance and support with all accounting processes, including the reconciliation of accounts, payment processing and accounting administration.
The role will include…
- Cashbooks – Download statements from Bankline on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Correctly code all entries and post to the ledgers. Report on the ledger balance showing the breakdown of all reconciling items.
- Receipts – On a daily basis post all receipts to the ledgers and prepare manual banking when received.
- Reconciling – Complete weekly/monthly control accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Purchase Ledger – Register and process supplier invoices checking key data is correct. Contact suppliers with any errors found and make the necessary corrections.
- Intercompany – To assist with the preparation and processing of recharges including raising invoices between entities.
- Payments – Process payment runs for Suppliers, raise ad-hoc payments including inter-entity payments
- Sales Ledger – Post monies received to the customer accounts. Raise invoices and journals as requested, compile weekly/monthly debtors reports for the businesses. Follow up on debtors on a regular basis.
- Income Posting – Process daily sales income for the businesses, resolving queries and discrepancies.
- Petty cash – Raise payments to the businesses to replenish their petty cash floats.
So, if you would like to know more, we would be keen to speak with you…
If this is of interest or you would like more information, please apply straight away or contact Hannah Thompson at 360-Recruitment and we will be able to go through the role and company in more detail. … Even if you don’t have a CV, just get in touch and we can just have a conversation first.