We have been asked to recruit an Accounts Assistant for a global business, with that small company feel…
Day to day you will be working in a small team of 3, reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for supporting the business by accurately processing Purchase and Sales ledger invoices in a timely manner.
Below is a small overview of what you will be doing…(a detailed job spec will be provided once you apply)
· Raise all Sales ledger invoices
· Process all Purchase ledger invoices
· Raise credit notes
· Perform reconciliations where required
· Issue supplier statements
· Track, monitor and resolve invoice queries for both sales and purchase ledger. This will include liaising directly with relevant parts of the business to clear any queries.
· Process intercompany invoices
· Deal with customer and supplier enquiries over the phone and by email.
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, scanning etc
So, if you are looking for the next career move, we would be keen to speak with you…
If you are interested, please apply straight away or contact Hannah Thompson at 360-Recruitment and we will be able to go through the role and company in more detail… Even if you don’t have a CV, just get in touch and we can just have a conversation first.