Sunday Blues: A feeling of dread, anxiety, and sadness that comes over you on Sunday afternoon or evening…
If you suffer with this, it’s definitely time for a job change!
We are recruiting for an Automotive company based in Milton Keynes, we have recruited for this company before, and the Finance Manager is a great mentor… He is very personable and will make sure you have everything you need to succeed in your career.
This role is both challenging and varied, which creates a nice balance between the two… You will be working in a fast-paced team environment, where attention to detail is equally important as the pace you work.
There is study support available for AAT and a clear career path set out for you, so if you are ambitious and driven, this role is for you!
In terms of the company culture, they are all about their people… They like to reward you for all your hard work and have weekly incentives with prizes such as Amazon and food vouchers.
Below is an overview of what you’ll be doing…
· Post bank Transactions onto ledgers
· Liaise with other teams to rectify unposted items on the bank rec
· Investigate and solve unposted and unreconciled items
· Save bank statements on to shared drive
· Answer telephone calls from branches to check if money has been received
· Email confirmation of money received and receipt on to the system
· Set up bank payments on Bankline
· Add payments made to cashflow forecast
· Reconcile the bank accounts daily to ensure weekly deadlines are met
· Other ad hoc duties
Please apply straight away or contact Hannah Thompson at 360-Recruitment… Even if you don’t have a CV, just get in touch.