How well do you know Xero?
We are recruiting a position for a firm of Accountants in Milton Keynes with a twist…
This is a newly created position to join a growing team where you will be joining right at the start of their newly shaped Department.
The company has already got a large and existing client base but looking to build on the services they offer and are investing heavily into new systems and processes to ensure their clients get the best service.
What they need is someone who knows Xero inside out, someone with a passion for systems as much as they have about the numbers.
You might not currently be using Autoentry / Reciptbank / Xavier or Futrli but if you enjoy working with new systems, this is an ideal position to build on your skill set.
The salary is pretty good too with a banding of circa £30,000 to £35,000 p/a.
Aside from the systems, below is an outline of what the role will involve…
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- VAT and VAT advice to clients
- Recording financial transactions on a day to day basis
- Reconciling balance sheet ledgers
- Posting monthly journals (payroll, accruals, prepayments, etc)
- Reviewing debtors & creditors, and investigating differences
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns through MTD
- Assisting managers with any ad hoc project work required by clients
- Producing records up to trial balance
So, if you have experience of working in a firm of Accountants, we would be really keen to speak with you.
Because of the current situation, they are looking at setting up video interviews and these can be set up outside of office hours if needed.
For more information, please get in touch with Ed at 360-Recruitment. If you have an up to date CV, please apply, if not, just drop us a line and we can talk first.